Development began in 2005 by Crescent Resources, LLC. & then LandMarGoup LandMar Group is now GreenPointe Homes which is the current developer. The development is a 2000 acre site.
We were originally hired by the developer for Environmental Construction and Some of the Site Development.
Environmental Construction Services
- Installation of Storm Water Best Management Practices (BMP’s)
- 600 Acres of Invasive Exotic Vegetation Total Removal via On Site Burining
- Found & relocated approximately 100 Gopher Tortoise’s into the clean conservation area where they were contained and protected during development.
- Supplied and installed all lake littorals throughout all littoral zones including top of bank trees.
- Provided Bi-Annual Preserve Area Invasive Exotic Vegetation Maintenance Services. Third party Wetland Monitoring & Reporting services were provided by Passerella & Associates Inc.
- 5 Year management and monitoring program was successful and ongoing maintenance services are still in place.
Site Development Service
- 900 Acres of Clearing & Grubbing including on site burning of cleared vegetation.
- Subcontracted by Lee-Mar Construction Corporation for Approximately 3 Miles of road construction including base rock installation, finish grading and landscape and flatwork prep.
- Subcontracted by Guymann Construction Inc. for approximately 4 Miles of pressure pipe underground utility installation.
River Hall CDD Services
Currently Managed by Wrathell, Hunt and Associates, LLC, Formerly Managed by Rizzetta & Company Inc.
- On Going Bi-annual Invasive Exotic Vegetation Management
- Stormwater drainage system modifications and emergency repairs.
- Asphalt patching
- Sidewalk Repar
Property Management Services
Currently Managed by Melrose Management Partnership Association
- Aquatic Vegetation / Lake Management Services
- Parking & Sidewalk Repairs
- Structural repair to guard gatehouse when struck by box truck
- Emergency storm & irrigation pipe repairs
- General construction maintenance miscellaneous services